Our Vision, Mission, Values, Goals, and Philosophy
To lead the next generation to achieve its greatest potential.
To open young minds, instill curiosity, and inspire passion for lifelong learning by providing an authentic Montessori experience dedicated to serving the needs of our children and their families.
Our Core Values
- Positivity — display joy, enthusiasm, friendliness, and the willingness to make a difference
- Integrity — convey the truth to ourselves and others and always stand by our words
- Ethical — adhere to the highest standards by doing what is best for our school, children, families, and community
- Compassion — express warmth, be approachable,,and focus on the serving the needs of our children
- Respect — demonstrate admiration for nature, children, their families, and all members of The Montessori School family
- Responsible — embrace our duty to achieve the highest standards and to uphold our obligations to our Montessori families
We are committed to:
- The safety, happiness, and individuality of each child.
- Building strong relationships with our children and their families.
- Creating a professional work environment based on the principles of sound ethics, professionalism, diversity, and growth.
- Continuously improving our school to enable us to serve the community through many generations.
Our academic goals are to:
- Develop the overall potential of each child.
- Inspire academic excellence.
- Nurture the creativity, curiosity, and imagination of every child.
- Create a loving and caring environment that fosters happiness.
- Create a safe haven for our children.
Consistent with our vision and mission, we want to help each child reach his or her full potential in all areas of life. Our schools are dedicated to the Montessori philosophy and method of education. A child attending The Montessori at Trinity Oaks or Lutz Montessori School will be exposed to a method which facilitates the growth of inner discipline and complex reasoning skills.